For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot off the press
Where Have All the
Sarah Jane Vatelot
In 1986, Tropicana Field was commissioned without a prospective tenant or any interest from a major league baseball team, and failed to attract a baseball tenant until eight years after its completion in 1990. As an emerging architect, Sarah-Jane L. Vatelot found herself asking, “What was the rush to build a taxpayer-subsidized $138,000,000 baseball stadium in this location?” What she came to understand is that the real story is not about baseball, it’s about people…
Flamenco in the Time of Moonshine and Mobsters
David C. Edmonds
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Paul Wilborn and The Blue Roses to perform songs and stories from Cigar City 1/17/2020
- Bill DeYoung to Kickoff the 2020 Vinoy Business Alliance Season
- Book Launch for “Where Have All The Mangoes Gone?: Reactivating the Tropicana Field Site” By Sarah-Jane L. Vatelot 1/8/2019
- Local author, Dr. David C. Edmonds, wins 2019 FL Writers Conference Royal Palm Literary Award
- St Pete Catalyst: Tampa Bay is the setting for novelist George Fleming’s ‘Bad Habits’
- WFLA: Paul Wilborn-Cigar City: Tales From a 1980s Creative Ghetto
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.