For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot off the press
The View from My Deck: Haikus Inspired by Nature
Join the author on a journey of simple daily haikus inspired by nature. Each poem has been written as an observation of the simple, daily beauty of plants, insects and birds from the author’s own garden.
Bad News For You Is Good News For Me!
An insider and behind the scenes look at investigative reporting from an award-winning investigative reporter. First-hand intimate stories, not only about the workings of local television news, but also events and personalities that shaped the last 50 years including: Presidents Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan; my experiences in Saudi Arabia with General Norman Schwarzkopf before the First Gulf War; Klan cross burnings and a Klan riot; An insider view of Florida executions including “Old Sparky”, the electric chair; Encounters with Colonel Harland Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken Fame, Roy Rogers, King of the Cowboys, Mob Lawyer Frank Ragano as well as mob chieftain Santos Trafficante Jr. and so many more!
Don Coyote: A Tampa Bay Tropics Thriller
George L. Fleming
Beautiful twin sisters from a wealthy South Tampa family have been missing for ten days. Reed O’Hara, a Tampa attorney and private investigator, and her dashing husband Jake Dupree spring into action. Along with their highly specialized team, they seek answers. Did the twins voluntarily leave, seeking an escape from their perfect, privileged lives? Or was it something much more sinister? Reed and Jake learn the case is bizarrely connected to Jake’s dark past, and it leads Reed and her posse across Tampa Bay, then deep into Arizona’s Sonoran Desert. In George Fleming’s second stunning thriller, Reed O’Hara continues to battle evil in Tampa Bay, learning it’s a sunny place for very shady people.
Invisible Wounds of War: My Redemption
COL(Ret.) Beverly Smith-Tillery
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Tim Huff interviewed by Bill DeYoung about his new collection of Haikus “The View from My Deck: Haikus Inspired by Nature”
- St. Pete Press author Midge Trubey interviewed by John DiPietro about touring with Kenny Rogers as his personal cook
- USF adds “Where Have All The Mangoes Gone?: Reactivating the Tropicana Field Site” By Sarah-Jane L. Vatelot to the St. Pete Campus Library Collection
- COL (Ret.) Beverly Smith-Tillery interviewed by HerStory about her book “Invisible Wounds of War: My Redemption”
- George L. Fleming’s “Bad Habits” called “Fun Mystery” by Tampa Bay Magazine’s Aaron R. Fodiman
- Mike Deeson interviewed about his new memoir, Bad News For You Is Good News For Me! on ABC Action News 28
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.