For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot off the press
George L Fleming
Five Catholic priests have been murdered all around Tampa Bay. Law enforcement forms a task force, but is unable to find this killer, whose weapon of choice leaves clues but no answers. Father Angel, head of the Vatican’s special security projects, hires Reed O’Hara to hunt down this killer. Reed is a Tampa attorney and private investigator. She is a relentless pursuer of justice in the courtroom or on the streets. Reed and her husband Jake Dupree agree to track down the priest killer, even though they are fighting a takeover of their nightclub by Russian mobster Victor Petrov.
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- St Pete Catalyst: Tampa Bay is the setting for novelist George Fleming’s ‘Bad Habits’
- WFLA: Paul Wilborn-Cigar City: Tales From a 1980s Creative Ghetto
- St Pete Catalyst: Remembering the Skyway Bridge disaster, 39 years later
- 83 Degrees: Book excerpt: Cigar City: Tales From a 1980s Creative Ghetto by Paul Wilborn
- St Pete Catalyst: Introducing St. Petersburg Press – a locals-only publisher
- St Pete Catalyst: With ‘Cigar City,’ Paul Wilborn recalls, recreates a ‘magical era’ in local history
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.