For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Nominate a St. Pete Literary Hero for the Roy Peter Clark Award
Hot off the press
Where Have All the
Sarah Jane Vatelot
In 1986, Tropicana Field was commissioned without a prospective tenant or any interest from a major league baseball team, and failed to attract a baseball tenant until eight years after its completion in 1990. As an emerging architect, Sarah-Jane L. Vatelot found herself asking, “What was the rush to build a taxpayer-subsidized $138,000,000 baseball stadium in this location?” What she came to understand is that the real story is not about baseball, it’s about people…
Flamenco in the Time of Moonshine and Mobsters
David C. Edmonds
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Paul Wilborn’s ‘Cigar City’ wins Gold for General Fiction at the Florida Book Awards
- Nomination window open for the Roy Peter Clark Award
- Beverly Smith-Tillery Fox 13 interview after winning First Place for Poetry at the National Veterans Creative Arts Festival
- Sarah-Jane Vatelot and Paul Wilborn featured at Imagine Museum’s 10 x 10
- St. Pete Catalyst: David C. Edmonds explores flamenco, bootleg, whiskey and … time-travel
- Sarah-Jane Vatelot to join Suncoast Tiger Bay Panel Discussion on the Future of Race and Diversity in St. Pete
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.