For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Available for Pre-Order!
Vintage St. Pete: the Golden Age of Tourism - and More
“The author takes a prideful romp through some of the quirkiest carefree and fun-loving experiences of our boomer childhood. He gently reminds us that history has occurred, too, in our lifetime. For those new to our city or interested to learn more, it’ll quickly help you discover the tremendous breadth of activities our city had generated to attract people to our peninsula and separate them from their hard-earned vacation pay.”
From the foreword by Chris Steinocher, CEO of the St. Petersburg, FL Area Chamber of Commerce
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Bill DeYoung takes us on a tour of “Vintage St. Pete” with Speaking of History Virtual Series
- COL (Ret.) Beverly Smith-Tillery interviewed by Bob Driver of the Seminole Beacon about “Invisible Wounds of War: My Redemption”
- Timothy Huff to sign copies of his new book “The View from my Deck: Haikus Inspired by Nature” at Duncan McClellan Gallery by appointment
- Tim Huff interviewed by Bill DeYoung about his new collection of Haikus “The View from My Deck: Haikus Inspired by Nature”
- St. Pete Press author Midge Trubey interviewed by John DiPietro about touring with Kenny Rogers as his personal cook
- USF adds “Where Have All The Mangoes Gone?: Reactivating the Tropicana Field Site” By Sarah-Jane L. Vatelot to the St. Pete Campus Library Collection
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.