For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot Off the Presses!
The names might be changed, but no one is innocent.
Before cartels, before terrorists, before gangs, guns and violence – even before cell phones – there were just Florida boys smuggling pot up and down the coast…
Pre-order your signed copy of Tom Gribbin’s epic new thriller today!
Buy now from St. Pete Press!
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Timothy Huff hosts book signing at the Historic Kilmer Mansion in his home town Binghamton, NY
- Peter Kageyama to launch “For the Love of Cities: Revisited” at Studio @620 author event August 18th, 7pm
- Midge Trubey and the “What Difference Does It Make” Podcast team talk about catering to the great rockers of the 70’s and 80’s
- Midge Tubey shares stories and recipes from “Rock Doesn’t Roll on an Empty Stomach” with Fox 13 Tampa Bay
- “Bad News For You Is Good News For Me!” author Mike Deeson talks about his memior and his career as an investigative reporter with Monica Drake of Heritage Village
- George Fleming discusses “Don Coyote” with Heritage Village Author Talk Host Monica Drake
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.