For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot Off the Presses!
Vintage St. Pete: the Golden Age of Tourism - and More
“The author takes a prideful romp through some of the quirkiest carefree and fun-loving experiences of our boomer childhood. He gently reminds us that history has occurred, too, in our lifetime. For those new to our city or interested to learn more, it’ll quickly help you discover the tremendous breadth of activities our city had generated to attract people to our peninsula and separate them from their hard-earned vacation pay.”
From the foreword by Chris Steinocher, CEO of the St. Petersburg, FL Area Chamber of Commerce
Stay Safe St. Pete - Stay Home and Read a Good Book
Sale: $10 off these titles (ends 3/31)
LOCAL AUTHORS - LOCAL STORIES
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Bill DeYoung interviewed by Bay News 9 as his new book “Vintage St. Pete” arrives on bookshelves
- Sarah-Jane Vatelot discusses the building of Tropicana Field in her “Where Have All The Mangoes Gone?” presentation for Speaking of History
- Bill DeYoung’s “Vintage St. Pete” featured in the January/February issue of St. Pete Life Magazine
- Bill DeYoung to unveil “Vintage St. Pete” at the Factory First Look Festival – Pre Order your copy with the author on 12/12!
- Bill DeYoung takes us on a tour of “Vintage St. Pete” with Speaking of History Virtual Series
- COL (Ret.) Beverly Smith-Tillery interviewed by Bob Driver of the Seminole Beacon about “Invisible Wounds of War: My Redemption”
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.