For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot off the press
Bad News For You Is Good News For Me!
An insider and behind the scenes look at investigative reporting from an award-winning investigative reporter. First-hand intimate stories, not only about the workings of local television news, but also events and personalities that shaped the last 50 years including: Presidents Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan; my experiences in Saudi Arabia with General Norman Schwarzkopf before the First Gulf War; Klan cross burnings and a Klan riot; An insider view of Florida executions including “Old Sparky”, the electric chair; Encounters with Colonel Harland Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken Fame, Roy Rogers, King of the Cowboys, Mob Lawyer Frank Ragano as well as mob chieftain Santos Trafficante Jr. and so many more!
Don Coyote: A Tampa Bay Tropics Thriller
George L. Fleming
Beautiful twin sisters from a wealthy South Tampa family have been missing for ten days. Reed O’Hara, a Tampa attorney and private investigator, and her dashing husband Jake Dupree spring into action. Along with their highly specialized team, they seek answers. Did the twins voluntarily leave, seeking an escape from their perfect, privileged lives? Or was it something much more sinister? Reed and Jake learn the case is bizarrely connected to Jake’s dark past, and it leads Reed and her posse across Tampa Bay, then deep into Arizona’s Sonoran Desert. In George Fleming’s second stunning thriller, Reed O’Hara continues to battle evil in Tampa Bay, learning it’s a sunny place for very shady people.
Invisible Wounds of War: My Redemption
COL(Ret.) Beverly Smith-Tillery
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- Mike Deeson interviewed about his new memoir, Bad News For You Is Good News For Me! on ABC Action News 28
- PTSD Awareness Month sees the launch of former Army nurse, COL (Ret.) Beverly Smith-Tillery’s journey through poetry
- David Edmonds’ “Flamenco” is a Finalist in Historical Fiction and Thriller categories of President’s Book Award of the Florida Authors and Publishers Association (FAPA)
- St. Pete Press author George L. Fleming launches book 2 of the Tampa Bay Tropics Thriller Series – “Don Coyote”
- Mike Deeson, Tampa Bay Investigative Journalist launches his Memoir “Bad News For You Is Good News For Me!”
- Paul Wilborn’s ‘Cigar City’ wins Gold for General Fiction at the Florida Book Awards
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.