For our city’s storytellers, influencers and innovators
Hot Off the Presses!
LOCAL AUTHORS - LOCAL STORIES
A Full-Service Publisher
St. Petersburg Press fosters the creation
and development of homegrown books.
- Community Resources
- Production and Development
- Creative Marketing
- Communication Strategies
Supporting Our Literary Community
Together, we promote homegrown economic development to make our creative city ever more collaborative and connected.
Exposing authors to quality publishing options through fundraising, investor-support, and sponsorship
As a full-service publisher, we provide bespoke production and development avenues, in addition to creative marketing and communication strategies.
- George Fleming discusses “Don Coyote” with Heritage Village Author Talk Host Monica Drake
- Bill DeYoung interviewed by Bay News 9 as his new book “Vintage St. Pete” arrives on bookshelves
- Sarah-Jane Vatelot discusses the building of Tropicana Field in her “Where Have All The Mangoes Gone?” presentation for Speaking of History
- Bill DeYoung’s “Vintage St. Pete” featured in the January/February issue of St. Pete Life Magazine
- Bill DeYoung to unveil “Vintage St. Pete” at the Factory First Look Festival – Pre Order your copy with the author on 12/12!
- Bill DeYoung takes us on a tour of “Vintage St. Pete” with Speaking of History Virtual Series
Are you an author?
St. Petersburg Press Supports Authors to get their work Published.